With the question type 'Camera question' you can let respondents upload images, audio, video and files. With this you can for example, on location research and having respondents upload a photo or video.
The respondent can upload a maximum of 50 MB per file. The allowed file types are PNG, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PDF, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, ODP, ODT, ODS, OTT, MPEG, MP4, TXT, MP3 and CSV.
Add a camera question
- Click on 'Questions' and 'Enter' in the menu.
- Choose the ''Camera question' and click on 'Select'.
- Enter a 'Question text'.
- Choose the maximum number of uploads per answer. You can save up to 5 files upload per answer type.
- Fill in the possible answers and choose the type of upload (image, audio, video or file).
- Click on 'Save'.
Image, audio, file and video
With the answer type of the file upload question you can choose different types choose upload. Respondents who receive the participate from a desktop or laptop always see the explorer when uploading files. Respondents who join from a mobile device see the following:
- Image: The camera function of the mobile device is automatically activated opened. The captured photo will be uploaded immediately.
- Audio: The audio recorder opens automatically. Respondents can directly leave a message and record audio.
- File: A respondent can upload saved documents. There can be chosen from saved images, audio, files and video.
- Video: The mobile device's video camera function is automatically activated opened. The created video will be uploaded immediately.
You can download or view the results in the Results area. You can in the Results environment the images and videos uploaded by respondents view, listen to audio and download files. This way you scroll through your results. You can also use filters.
You cannot add results of a file upload query to a report.
In addition, the file name of the file uploads in the Download Center has been extended so you can better recognize the question number, question label and the respondent.
- Click 'Download Center' and 'Download Center' in the menu.
- Under 'Result files', select the file type 'Files'.
- Click on 'Download'. You download a ZIP file.
You will find the uploaded audio, video, images and files per question. Each filename has the following structure:
[question number] [question label] [respondent's code] [name of uploaded file].