The assessment question can be set from a 2- to a 12-point scale. The points are shown with stars in the theme color of the layout. For example, "How would you rate your experience with our services?"
Are you making a rating question of 7 stars or more? Then the question is shown as a circle so that it can also be used on mobile. This is also possible for inquiries of less than 7 stars. To do this, select the question option "Show answers in circle".
On this page:
Add a Rating Question
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "Rating question" and press the "Select" button.
- Enter a "Question Text".
- Choose the number of points on the scale (between 2 and 12).
- Optional: if you want to display the text, you can enter a description per answer option (such as 1 star is linked to the text 'Dissatisfied' and 5 stars to 'Satisfied'). </ span>
- Optional: do you also want to give the respondent the option not to respond? Then enter a text (for example "n / a") in the outer field. This is an exclusive answer option. At the field "Outside field jump" you can determine which next question the respondents who clicked on "N / A" will be referred to.
- Press the "Save" button.
The Rating Question has the following question options:
Here you can put a condition on the question. Read more about setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Embed a link of a video (for example, YouTube or Vimeo) or add a MP3- or MP4-file. The maximum file size that's allowed is 30 MB. Add in the ALT tag a description of the file for extra recognition by text to speech software.
Block question on return
If the respondent has pressed "next" the respondent cannot change the answer anymore.
By selecting this, the question is not required to be filled in.
If you want a respondent to continue automatically or stay on this question longer, you can use the timer.
Show the answers without a radio button. This option can be used if you want to show images as answer options.
Auto next function
The respondent immediately gets forwarded to the next question after selecting the answer. They will therefore not have to press the "next" button.
Show answers in a circle
Are you making a rating question of 7 stars or more? Then you can choose to show the question as a circle so that it is also useful on mobile.
You can use the following options for the answers:
Show answers: if you have entered answer texts, you can make them visible to the respondent with this checkmark.
Jump: when this answer has been selected, you can send the respondent to a different question than the next.
If the respondents hovers over the "i" for information, an explanation appears on the answer (maximum of 400 characters). you can also add the label per answer.