You have created the survey and added the questions. You are ready to complete the survey to share with respondents and collect data.
Who should complete the survey?
- Known respondents: You know which respondents you want to include to the investigation. For example, you have an e-mail address or another way where you can reach the respondent directly. You can give the respondents a send e-mail from your own mail system or from the Survey environment.
- Open survey: You want to open the survey generally to respondents for which you do not yet have contact details. For example, you can open an share link on your website or social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
How do you want respondents to participate?
Crowdtech offers several ways in which you can share the research, namely:
- direct link: share an open link to the research on social media channels or a website, for example.
- email from the Survey environment: import the contact details and email addresses of the respondents. After uploading it you can create and send personal e-mails from the Survey environment. You can also view statistics whether the respondents have not yet completed the survey (incompletes) or rounded (complete).
- email from my own system: download the login links for the respondents and send the personal links from your own e-mail system.
- QR code: create a QR code to the survey from Survey.
- website overlay: create an HTML code and embed this code on your website to allow respondents access to give to the investigation.
- SMS: share a link to the survey by SMS.
- Layer ad on the website: share a link to the research via layer add. This is a pop-up screen that allows you can invite respondent.
Share the first question directly in an email or website
With Direct Feedback you can format the first question and process it in an e-mail, newsletter or website. The respondent is immediately referred to the rest of the survey when clicking on the answer option of the first question. View more about Direct Feedback.