Add an image question (multi response)
- Click on 'Questions' and 'Enter' in the menu.
- Choose the 'Image question (multi response)' and click on 'Select'.
- Enter a 'Question text'.
- In the question options, click to get a add image. Choose from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image.
- Enter the answers and click on 'Save'. This text will not be in demand itself be shown.
- Link the answers to the parts of the image: select them through clicking # below the icon behind the answer text.
- In the new screen you can select or move the areas per answer with the left mouse button. Repeat these steps for all answers. You can delete an area by clicking it and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard to push. Follow the instructions on the window that appears:
- Click on 'Save'.
The image question (multi response) has the following question options:
Here you can change the question type.
Respondents can select an area of an image to answer to answer the question. For example: “Which part of this image do you like the most attractive?”.
On this page:
Here you can set the condition on the question. Read more about it setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Choose from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Embed a link from a video (e.g. YouTube or Vimeo) or add an MP3 or MP4 file. Maximum size allowed is 30 MB. Add in the alt tag a description of the file for additional recognition by reading software.
Block question on return
If the respondent has clicked on 'next', the respondent can submit the answer of these cannot be changed.
Count down timer
Set the number of seconds after which the respondent can move on to the next question.
Put a condition on showing the answer through it icon.
You can refer the respondent to another question. You can get the number here of the question where the respondent can continue. Enter the desired question number in.
Link the answers to the parts of the image via the icon. Select them by clicking #.
Once this answer has been given, no other answers can be entered. You will find this option behind it icon.