The respondent can distribute points with the point allocation question. The participant may only move on to the next question if the exact number of points has been divided. For example: "Suppose you have won 1000 euros. How would you spend it?"
On this page:
Add a Point Allocation Question
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "Point Allocation Question" and press the "Select" button.
- Fill in a "Question text".
- Enter the number of points to distribute.
- Optional: show answers in random order.
- Optional: choose the number of check marks per sub question. Set a range or the exact, minimum or maximum number of check marks.
- Choose the number of decimal places.
- Fill in the possible answers. Maximum characters allowed is 250 per answer option.
- Press the "Save" button.
The Point Allocation Question has the following question options:
Here you can put a condition on the question. Read more about setting up a condition.
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Block question on return
If the respondent has pressed "next" the respondent cannot change the answer anymore.
Question on same page previous question
Show this question on the same page as the previous question.
If you want a respondent to continue automatically or stay on this question longer, you can use the timer.
Jump: when this answer has been selected, you can send the respondent to a different question than the next.
Making the answer mandatory to fill in. This is only applicable with the answer type "open". The respondent is required to fill in an answer with at least 3 characters.
Put a condition on the display of the answer.
If the respondents hovers over the "i" for information, an explanation appears on the answer (maximum of 400 characters). you can also add the label per answer.