The respondent can distribute points with the distribution of points question. The participant may only proceed to the next question if the exact number of points has been distributed. For example: “You have won 1000 euros. What do you spend the money on?'
On this page:
Add a scoring question
- Click on 'Questions' and 'Enter' in the menu.
- Choose the 'Distribution of points question' and click on 'Select'.
- Enter a 'Question text'.
- Enter the number of points to be distributed.
- Optional: Show the answers in random order.
- Optional: choose the number of ticks per subquestion. Set a range or the exact, minimum or maximum number of check marks.
- Choose the number of digits after the decimal point.
- Fill in the answer texts. Maximum number of characters allowed is 250 each answer option.
- Click on 'Save'.
The scoring question has the following question options:
Put a condition on displaying the question via it icon. Read more about it setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Choose from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Block question on return
If the respondent has clicked on 'next', the respondent can submit the answer of these cannot be changed.
Question on same page previous question
Show this question on the same page as the previous question.
Count down timer
Set the number of seconds after which the respondent can move on to the next question.
Put a condition on showing the answer through it icon. Read more about it setting conditions.
You can refer the respondent to another question. You can get the number here of the question where the respondent can continue. Enter the desired question number in.
You can add an image through the media manager through the icon.
Delete an answer by clicking it -icon to click.
This only applies to the answer type 'Open'. There may be a restriction on a question be set such as a number range, a date range or a range for e-mails and zip codes.
If the respondent clicks on the 'i' of info, an explanation appears to the answer (max. 400 characters). You will find this option behind it -icon.
Fill one label per answer option. You will find this option behind it -icon.