The respondent can indicate several answers in an order (of importance, for example). The respondent can put things in order for this question in three ways:
- Double click
- Enter a number for the desired rank
On this page:
Add a Ranking Question
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "Ranking Question" and press the "Select" button.
- Fill in a "Question text".
- Optional: "Show answers in random order".
- Please choose a minimum and maximum value.
- Fill in the possible answers.
- Press the "Save" button.
Here you can put a condition on the question. Read more about setting up a condition setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Block question on return
If the respondent has pressed "next" the respondent cannot change the answer anymore.
Question on same page as previous question
Show this question on the same page as the previous question.
If you want a respondent to continue automatically or stay on this question longer, you can use the timer.
Jump: when this answer has been selected, you can send the respondent to a different question than the next.
Put a condition on the display of the answer.
If the respondents hovers over the "i" for information, an explanation appears on the answer (maximum of 400 characters). you can also add the label per answer.