Respondents can select an area of an image to answer the question. For example: "Which part of this image attracts you the most? "
On this page:
Add a Image Question (single response)
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "Image Question (multi response)" and press the "Select" button.
- Fill in a "Question text".
- Click in the question options on to add an image. Choose from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image.
- Enter the answers and click "Save". This text will not be shown in the question itself.
- Link the answers to the parts of the image: select them by clicking # under the icon after the answer text.
- In the new screen you can select or move the areas per answer with the left mouse button. Repeat these steps for all answers. You can delete an area by clicking on it and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard. Follow the instructions in the window that appears.
- Press the "Save" button.
The Image Question (single response) has the following question options:
You can switch between question types.
Here you can put a condition on the question. Read more about setting up a condition.
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Embed a link of a video (for example, YouTube or Vimeo) or add a MP3- or MP4-file. The maximum file size that's allowed is 30 MB. Add in the ALT tag a description of the file for extra recognition by text to speech software.
Block question on return
If the respondent has pressed "next" the respondent cannot change the answer anymore.
If you want a respondent to continue automatically or stay on this question longer, you can use the timer.
Exclusive answer: once this answer has been given, no other answers can be entered.
Jump: when this answer has been selected, you can send the respondent to a different question than the next.
Put a condition on the display of the answer.
Link the answers to the parts of the image: select them by clicking #.