The semantic differential can be set from a 2 to a 7 point scale and is usually used to contrast 2 extremes. For example "How satisfied are you with our new survey?"
On this page:
Add a semantic differential
- Click on 'Questions' and 'Enter' in the menu.
- Choose the 'Semantic differential' and click on 'Select'.
- Enter a 'Question text'.
- Optional: you can have the sub-questions randomized by checking the box 'Show sub-questions in random order'.
- Optional: with the outside field you have the option of an answer outside adding the semantic differential, such as "Don't know" or "N/A".
- Choose the number of points on the scale (between 2 and 7).
- Enter an answer text 'Left' and 'Right'. This is the ultimate answer that must be left and right per line.
- Click on 'Save'.
The semantic differential has the following question options:
Put a condition on displaying the question via it icon. Read more about it setting conditions.
click on om add an image to the question. Choose from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Block question on return
If the respondent has clicked on 'next', the respondent can submit the answer of these cannot be changed. You can find this option under the 'Tools' tab.
Question on same page previous question
Display this question on the same page as the previous question. You can find this option below the 'Tools' tab.
Count down timer
Set the number of seconds after which the respondent can move on to the next question. You can find this option under the 'Tools' tab.