The semantic differential can be set from a 2- to a 7-point scale and is usually used to put 2 extremes opposite each other. For example " How satisfied are you? "
On this page:
Add a Semantic Differential Question
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "Semantic Differential Question" and press the "Select" button.
- Fill in a "Question text".
- Optional: The outer field allows you to add an answer outside the semantic differential, such as "Don't know" or "N / A".
- Choose the number of points on the scale (between 2 and 7).
- Enter a response text "Left" and "Right". This is the extreme answer that should be left and right per line.
- Press the "Save" button.
The Semantic Differential Question has the following question options:
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Block question on return
If the respondent has pressed "next" the respondent cannot change the answer anymore.
Question on same page previous question
Show this question on the same page as the previous question.