Do you want to A-B test whether groups of respondents show different parts of a survey? Then you can work with a variable.
1. Go to 'Questions' and 'Variables' in the menu. Under Variable, click on 'Add variable'. Choose a name and click on 'Save'.
2. Click on 'Add Variable Rule'. Select the variable to which you want to link the variable rule.
3. At 'Fill method', select the option 'Fill with random numbers from range'.
4. Select the moment at which the variable should be filled.
5. Click on 'Save'.
6. In the menu, go to 'Questions' and 'Questionnaire'. For example, choose the question you want to show only to the respondents who have been given the number '1'.
7. Click on 'Edit' in the question and create the condition. At 'Condition type', select the 'Variable' and indicate that it must contain the value '1'.
8. Click on 'Save'.
9. Set the condition also for the other group with value '2' for the desired questions.