In this example, respondents are asked which European cities they are familiar with are in question 1. Only respondents who know Amsterdam can continue in the questionnaire.
- At the question you want to conditionally show, click on the right under "Options" under "Conditions" .
- Indicate to which question the respondents who do NOT meet the condition are sent. Choose between 'Next question', 'End of survey', or 'question' - in the last option you can then select the question that is true you want to send people who do not meet the condition.
- Select the data you want to base the condition on. Select here this case for "Question".
- Choose the relevant answer, in this case "Amsterdam".
- Choose the type of condition. In this case, choose "Is given".
- Click "OK" and then "Save". The condition has been created.