In questions you can upload images in the MediaManager. The MediaManager is a personal media database. Here you will find a large number of royalty-free Pictures. You can also upload your own image. The MediaManager becomes used to add an image to questions and answers.
In the question options, many question types have "Image" and the icon , as below:
- click in the question on , to add an image to the question. Upload a file up to 900 pixels wide for optimal results.
- You open the MediaManager. Select from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image. Use files of up to 5 MB to transfer the loading time quickly.
Add media file
In the question options, many question types have "Media file" as below:
- In the question, click "Add" behind "Media file" to add a media file to add to the question.
- Process a URL of, for example, a YouTube or Vimeo link via 'Embed video' or choose 'Upload media file' and upload the correct file via the explorer. Use files of up to 30MB to speed up loading time.
- Check the media file via the Test button.
It is also possible to use your own streaming service. Then fill in the direct URL of the media file.
Note: If a location has been entered, the system will automatically check the option delete saved media files.
Overview of sizes
|What||Where to use||Size|
Max 900 px wide
max 5 mb
Max 2000x500 px
Max 128x128 px
Suggested 35x35 px
Max 2000x2000 px
Max 30 mb, MP4 or youtube/vimeo, see above
Max 30 mb, MP3