A follow-up question may depend on answers from an earlier question. This is done on the basis of conditions. This allows a follow-up question for the respondent show only answers that have been selected/checked (inclusion) or not (exclusion). on a previous question. Think, for example, of 'lists' of shops, products, divisions, etc. where only given or not given answers from the first question, be visible to the respondent in the second question. You can use of the automatic inclusion/exclusion to save time.
Apply automatic inclusion/exclusion of answers
- Enter the first question that forms the basis of the inclusion/exclusion.
- Click on 'Automatic Inclusion/Exclusion of Responses'. You will find this button in the question input screen.
- Choose the 'Source question' on the basis of which inclusion/exclusion should be applied.
- Then indicate whether you want inclusion (answers given) or exclusion (not given answers) to come back.
- Choose the question number of the new question.
- Enter the text of the new question.
- Choose the question type of the new question (single response, multiple response, table question single response or table question multi response).
- Choose whether you want to create answers or create subquestions.
- Click 'Create'.