On a Windows computer, you can take screenshots with the PrintScreen button or via the Snipping tool. Save the PrintScreen or the image from the Snipping tool.
On Apple computers, take screenshots of a selection on the screen by follow these steps:
- Press Shift + Command (⌘) + 4.
- The mouse cursor now changes to a cross.
- Hold down the left mouse button where you want start with your selection, and drag the cross over the screen.
- At the end of your selection, release your left mouse button loose.
- The screenshot is now on your desktop.