Set up API call for developers
On the API overview page you will find an overview of the available API calls. After choosing the call Can a developer/IT person from your organization answer the call with the following information? of the API:
- Choose on the overview page which API call you want to use.
- Add the API URL to connect.crowdtech.com. For example, you get connect.crowdtech.com/api/v1/survey/surveys.
- Place the API key in the header of the call 'X-API-key'.
Overview of available API calls
For Survey you can set API calls for different components, namely:
- Surveys: get of a complete overview or a specific investigation;
- Survey Results; all results of an investigation;
- Respondents: adding or retrieving respondents;
- Survey translations: question and answer texts from multilingual surveys;
- Enrichment columns.
- GET /surveys: An overview of the current surveys in the account and their settings.
- GET /surveyId: settings of a survey and the statistics related to until the participation.
- GET /results: Retrieve the aggregated data from a survey.
- GET /gettranslation: overview of the question and answer texts. If you're a multilingual research see the source texts (sourcetext) and the translations (text).
- GET /respondents
- GET /respondentId: Get survey respondents
- POST /respondents: add respondents to a survey ;
- PATCH /enrichment: update data enrichment in a study;
- PATCH /respondents/unsubscribe: Add unsubscribes for all Surveys in an environment;
- PATCH /respondentId/unsubscribe: add an unsubscribe.
- GET /bouncers: Get bouncers from a survey.
- GET /unsubscribes: list of unsubscribed respondents;
- PATCH /: unsubscribe respondents from all surveys.
- PUT / replace data enrichment in the study. This is only possible if there are no completes yet.