You can use the confirmation email to automatically message the respondent to be sent when the investigation has been completed (i.e. completed). You can also use this functionality send an alert to, for example, a Helpdesk if a bad review came in. Use variables to get the answers of respondents in the confirmation email.
You can also use the confirmation email to send an alert to yourself or a a colleague (for example a Helpdesk). Are you using, for example of an NPS question? Then you can immediately receive a notification if you get a bad review. To do this, set a condition on the message. The sending of the message can be based on conditions, such as replies given in the relevant research or data enrichment.
In the menu, go to "Communication" and "Confirmation". You can post this message in the editor or format it with HTML code. Here is the explanation of how to format an email in the editor. Do you want to format confirmation with the source code? Then check it out the Create explanation of the email with source code for points 5 and 6 of the explanation.
- Choose a "Sender Name".
- Choose a "Sender Address". By default the e-mails are sent from Crowdtech. Do you want to have the e-mails sent from your own domain name? Then leave that first register via your contact person at Crowdtech or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid unnecessary problems with spam.
- Choose a "Subject".
- Optional: Choose a "Attribute" for the email. This is only visible to you as an administrator, not for the recipient of the email. With this you can distinguish if you send different emails with the same subject to different ones groups of respondents.
- Optional in the editor: Layout options. Upload an image that your want to use as a header or determine the color of the header. You can also use the frame email with a 650 pixel area. This will cause the email in display different e-mail clients (Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook etc.) properly.
- Enter the text of the email.
- At "Send to" select which respondents you want the confirmation have it received. You can choose from:
- Available enrichment variables for loaded data (e.g. email address of the respondent)
- Available research variables create (e.g. specified email address from the survey)
- Manually enter everything to an address, for example helpdesk.
- Email address of respondent from participant management.
- Optional: set an email address in the BCC.
- Optional: choose "Add iCalendar".
- Click Conditions to make the confirmation message dependent on a answer given or combination of answers given or the condition (s) to adjust.
- For example, select the question or data enrichment whose confirmation message must be dependent. Indicate which answers should be given for the message sent. Multiple conditions are possible based on and, or, and / or. Click on 'Save conditions' to save the conditions.
- Is the email ready to be sent? Then select the status of the e-mail. The status of the e-mail is set to "in progress" by default. Set the status to "Final" to have the email sent.
- Click "Save".