As the survey access is set to "Only email address from list" you can send emails to the respondents send. There are three types of emails you can send as access to them is set:
- An invitation: sent to all respondents who did not participate to the investigation. Completes do not receive this email.
- A reminder: sent to all respondents who dropped out or have not yet participated in the study.
- A free email: you can send this email to all respondents (completes and / or incompletes). The unique link to the survey does not need to be added to this email. For example, you can use it to get results to share with the respondents.
Do you retrieve the respondent's email address during or after the survey? Than you can also use the confirmation email.
Create an email
In the menu, go to 'Communication' and click on 'Email management'. There are three ways to create an email, namely:
- An email with content blocks This is the fastest and most beautiful way to create an email. You drag by default content blocks to the e-mail and easily fit the text and images in it at.
- An email in the editor Your can add custom header image and header color.
- An email with source codeIn this you can add your own HTML code. Do you want an email with source code in your create a house style? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.