You can add an iCalendar in a confirmation email. The iCalendar becomes not supported by all email providers.
In the menu, go to 'Communication' and 'iCalendar' under 'Confirmation'. follow the the steps below to set up the iCalendar:
- Give the event a name in the open field of 'Event Name'.
- Enter the location in the open field of 'Location'.
- Select the start date from the 'Event Start Date' calendar and the start time of the event under "Time".
- After selecting the start time, show the end date and end time. Select the end date and time.
- Under this overview of settings you can see the questions from the questionnaire. Select here is the condition to add the iCalendar to the confirmation message. If you want to show the iCalendar to all respondents, select a mandatory one question to which all participants answered. For example a single response question.
- Click 'Save'.
Include ICalendar in confirmation message
Once you have created the iCalendar(s), you can add them to the confirmation message by checking the 'Add iCalendar' box below the message. Dependent of your settings to the questionnaire, the system will add the correct iCalendar to the message as an attachment.