Easily create beautiful emails in Survey's new email editor. with eight You can easily design content blocks in an e-mail the way you want it. so can For example, you can choose from a banner, blocks of images and text or a place for the company logo. Drag the desired block to the email and edit the text directly in the editor. You can download images directly from the media manager choose and give the correct size.
Create email with content blocks
- Choose a 'Sender Name', a 'Sender Address' (optional), a 'Subject' and a 'Attribute' (optional).
- Fill the content of the email through the desired content blocks to the email to drag. By default, there is a text with the link to the research done. You can further format this e-mail yourself with the blocks. You can choose from:
- Logo central: default logo;
- Banner: wide image;
- Title content; title with standard text and link to the research;
- Title + subtitle;
- Image left, text right;
- Image on the right, text on the left;
- Divider: to separate different parts in the email from each other to separate;
- Two columns of images and text.
- Each block has the option with which you can:
- change the order of the blocks ();
- copy the block and its contents ();
- delete the block and its contents ().
- By default, the email will contain an invitation link that reads 'Continue to to participate directly. At 'Link type', select the option 'URL'. This hyperlink contains the text ##URL##. With this code a personal link is automatically sent to the respondent.
- Choose the 'Email message type'.
- Choose the 'Send date'. This date must be in the future.
- Choose the 'Send time'. You can choose from different time slots. About The e-mails are prepared 15 minutes before the set sending time to be shipped. The shipment can therefore only be made up to 15 minutes before the scheduled time will be undone.
- Optional: Send a test email to yourself to check the email. The email will appear in your inbox in a few minutes.
- Is the email ready to be sent? Then select the status of the email. The status of the e-mail message is set to 'in progress' by default. Set the status to 'Final' to have the email sent.
- Click on 'Save'.
By default, every email you send from the Survey environment contains a disclaimer shown. Check this option if you want to center the disclaimer. Survey Pro offers the option to disable the disclaimer.
Allows you to send emails automatically from Survey send. If you disable the survey's access to "Email addresses only" list’, you can invite respondents directly to the send research. If you're at the import the email addresses also includes a data enrichment column with the sending date, the system can submit send the invitation on that date. Go to the menu after this import to 'Communication' and create an invitation email. Note that the date format matches the format of the data in the data enrichment column. If not this one match, emails will not be sent.