Have you hired a research or access panel for your project? Follow the following steps in order to set up your survey for the respondents.
- Go to the menu 'Survey' and 'Survey' and set the access of the survey to 'respondent enters own code'. This way the IDs that the panel works with can be registered in the software. Access panels work with either one or two IDs.
- Does the panel work with a single identifier to pay the respondents? Add to the link of the survey the following code, which the access panel can fill with the actual ID. Add the following:
Does the panel work with two IDs? Add after the direct link of the survey the following code:
Create in the survey the links to where the respondents need to be sent. Create for this 3 external redirect questions and set the respondent status to the following:
- Complete: respondent is marked as completed;
- Screen out: respondent is marked as incomplete;
- Quota full: respondent is marked as incomplete.
At the end of the links, the access panels often also require the participants IDs to be returned to the provider. you can replace these codes with ##deelnemer_email## for the first ID (code) and for the second ID ##deelnemer_referrer##. Please be aware that there are no spaces in the url.
Do you want to invite a max amount of respondents? Check out the possibilities to set up a quota.
Do you use the Panelclix research panel? Follow that below steps.
- In the menu, go to 'Research' and 'Research' and set the access of the study on 'Participant enters code himself'.
- Share the direct link to the research with panel clix. The parameter code can be used for the PID and the parameter referrer for CID. For example, you get this link structure:
- In the survey, create the links to which the different respondents should be referred. This can be done via a external redirect or through a alternative end of research page. The following applies to both options:
- The redirect link must contain the text panelclix.com. To do this, go to 'Research' and 'Research' to the 'Alternative end of research page' option.
- The redirect link redirects to the completes page by default, namely https://www.panelclix.com.
- For quota full the link is: https://www.panelclix.com?page=quotafull;
- For screenouts the link is: https://www.panelclix.com?page=screenout. An example of this in the external redirect:
So it is no longer necessary to set the PanelClix two parameters PID and CID in the name a link.
Foreign versions Panelclix
Are you using a different language version of Panelclix? Then fill in the example below at C the culture and at L the language. Use lowercase letters. You then get in case of the Flemish Panelclix:
- The redirect link redirects to the completes page by default, namely https://www.panelclix.com?c=be&l=nl
- For quota full the link is: https://www.panelclix.com?page=quotafull&c=be&l=nl;
- For screenouts the link is: https://www.panelclix.com?page=screenout&c=be&l=nl.