- Choose a "Sender Name".
- Choose a "Sender Address". By default the e-mails are sent from Crowdtech. Do you want to have the e-mails sent from your own domain name? Then leave that first register via your contact person at Crowdtech or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid unnecessary trouble with spam.
- Choose a "Subject".
- Optional: Choose a "Attribute" for the email. This is only visible to you as an administrator, not for the recipient of the email. With this you can distinguish if you send different emails with the same subject to different ones groups of respondents.
- Optional: "Preview". This will allow you to preview the email (the text field "Body HTML"). You can also change the text here.
- Optional: Enter the "Head HTML" of the email. In case the code is a text contains before the "body" tag (eg a "head tag"), then include any HTML that precedes it the "body" tag belongs to this text field. Please contact us if you have any questions about this at email@example.com
- Enter the "Body HTML". If the email contains a "body" tag then include all text over from the "body" tag, including the "body" tag itself. Please ask if you have any questions about this contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By default, the email contains an invitation link with the text 'Click here to to participate '. This hyperlink contains the text ## URL ##. With this code automatically sent a personal link to the respondent.
- Choose it "Email Message Type" .
- Choose the "Ship Date".
- Choose the "Shipping time". You can choose from different time slots. About The e-mails are prepared 15 minutes before the set sending time to be shipped. The shipment can therefore only take up to 15 minutes the scheduled time will be canceled.
- Optional: send a test email to yourself to check the email.
- Is the email ready to be sent? Then select the status of the e-mail. The status of the e-mail is set to "in progress" by default. Set the status to "Final" to have the email sent.
- Click "Save".
In every e-mail you send from the Survey environment, a disclaimer shown. Check this option if you want to center the disclaimer. Survey Pro offers the option to use to disable the disclaimer.
Automatic mailing : Allows you to send e-mails automatically from Survey send. If you access the survey on "Email addresses only off list "you can instantly invite respondents to it send inquiry. If you at the import of the email addresses the system can also include a data enrichment column with the date of shipment send the invitation on that date. After this import go into the menu to "Communication" and create an invitation email. Note that the date format matches the format of the data in the data enrichment column. If not this one match, emails will not be sent.