- Choose a "Sender Name".
- Choose a "Sender Address". By default the e-mails are sent from Crowdtech. Do you want to have the e-mails sent from your own domain name? Then leave that first register via your contact person at Crowdtech or contact email@example.com to avoid unnecessary problems with spam.
- Choose a "Subject".
- Optional: Choose a "Attribute" for the email. This is only visible to you as an administrator, not for the recipient of the email. With this you can distinguish if you send different emails with the same subject to different ones groups of respondents.
- Optional: Layout options. Upload an image here that you want as a header or determine the color of the header. You can also frame the email with an area of 650 pixels. This will cause the email to be in different email clients (Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, etc.) properly.
- Enter the text of the email.
- By default, the email contains an invitation link with the text 'Click here to to participate '. This hyperlink contains the text ## URL ##. With this code automatically sent a personal link to the respondent.
- Choose it "Email Message Type".
- Choose the "Ship Date".
- Choose the "Shipping time". You can choose from different time slots. About The e-mails are prepared 15 minutes before the set sending time to be shipped. The shipment can therefore only take up to 15 minutes the scheduled time will be canceled.
- Optional: send a test email to yourself to check the email. The email will appear in your inbox in a few minutes.
- Is the email ready to be sent? Then select the status of the e-mail. The status of the e-mail is set to "in progress" by default. Set the status to "Final" to have the email sent.
- Click "Save".
In the menu, go to "Communication", "Email Management" and "Signature". Here you can you can set an email signature. You can add this in the e-mail by select the option 'Add signature'.
In every e-mail you send from the Survey environment, a disclaimer shown. Check this option if you want to center the disclaimer. Survey Pro offers the option to use to disable the disclaimer.
Automatic mailing : Allows you to send e-mails automatically from Survey send. If you access the survey on "Email addresses only off list "you can instantly invite respondents to it send inquiry. If you also include a data enrichment column when importing the e-mail addresses * with the date of sending, the system can, if desired, receive the invitation on that date send. After this import, go to "Communication" in the menu and create an invitation email On. Make sure that the date format matches the format of the dates in the data enrichment column. If these do not match, emails will not be sent.