With the Website overlay you can easily place a button and and a pop-up of a Survey. The Survey opens in the same tab as the overlay. So you can click on even reach respondents in more places and, for example, ask for feedback about the website. You need access to your website's HTML code to use the Website Overlay to add.
Add website overlay
- In the Survey menu, navigate to the survey you want to share.
- Go to 'Communication' and 'Website Overlay'.
- Enter a text for the button. For example 'Feedback' to get feedback about get your own website.
- Choose the desired position, color and font of the button.
- Copy the HTML code and paste this code into the HTML code of your website. Place the HTML code in the body text (and not in the head). The button is added.
Tips for the website overlay
In the layout manager you can create a separate layout for the survey that will be placed in the website overlay. In this layout, turn off the progress bar and header to make the most of the pop-up space. The width and position settings also allow you to determine where the pop-up screen is displayed. For example, did you place the feedback button on the right side of the screen? Then also show the pop-up on the right and choose a limited width (for example 40%).
Example Website Overlay Feedback Button (on the left side):