In the results environment you can find real-time research results, namely:
- Net response of the survey
- An overview of the questions that respondents give up on
- Response per day
- Duration of the questionnaire
You can also use graphs, tables and cross tables in the results environment with net numbers or percentages. It is also possible to use filters to ask on questions, answers and time periods.
You can bundle the created graphs and (cross) tables in a report. It You can then download the report as a Powerpoint file. In this file you can easily make textual and / or visual changes and the report completely design as desired.
Create charts in the results environment
You can format results in various charts, such as bar charts, pie charts, line charts, or a table.
- In the menu go to "Results" and "Results".
- Then click on: and add the chart to a report.
- Click "Add to report". Select the desired report and click "Save". Is this the first report? Then enter a name at "Create report".
- Select the desired chart type at the question and click.
- Select the answer order.
- Choose between net numbers or net percentages.
- Select whether you want to show the "Labels" and "Legend".
- Click .
Adjust color charts
Click the answer in the report. You can now choose the desired color for a selection of chart types in the color palette.
Do you want to bundle answers? Drag an answer in the legend onto another answer to create a group. Name the group and click..
You can change the name afterwards by clicking on the name. You can also delete a group by clicking on its name and "X". You can remove individual answers from the group by clicking "unlink" behind an answer.
- Click on .
Add crosstabs to a report
Cross tables allow you to contrast two or more variables. After selecting the crosstab, you can choose whether you want the display in net numbers or percentages. Click on "" to create a crosstab.