The remote redirect can be used to get respondents before the end of it all questions from the research elsewhere.
On this page:
Add an external redirect
- Click on 'Questions' and 'Enter' in the menu
- Choose the 'External Redirect' and click on 'Select'.
- Enter a 'Name' of the external redirect.
- Enter the 'URL' of the external redirect.
- At 'Mark respondent/question as', choose whether you want the respondent to drop out, complete or completed.
- Click on 'Save'.
Difference complete, dropped out or completed
Mark participant as dropout: the participant will not be marked as complete seen.
Mark participant as complete: The participant has all the questions that were obligatory for him.
Mark Question Completed: Redirects the participant to the remote sent, marking the question as completed. When the participant return to the questionnaire, they move on to the next question.
The external redirect has the following question options:
Here you can set the condition on the question. Read more about it setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Choose from an existing image from the MediaManager or upload your own image.