The external redirect can be used to direct respondents elsewhere before the end of all questions in the survey.
On this page:
Add an External Redirect
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "External Redirect" and press the "Select" button.
- Enter a "Name" of the external redirect.
- Enter the "URL" of the external redirect.
- At "Mark respondent / question as", choose whether you want to indicate the respondent as incomplete, filled in or completed.
- Press the "Save" button.
Difference incomplete, filled in or completed
Mark participant as a incomplete : the participant is not seen as complete.
Mark participant as filled in: The participant has completed all the questions that were required for them.
Mark question as completed: The participant will be sent to the external redirect, marking the question as completed. Then when the participant returns to the questionnaire, they move on to the next question.
The External Redirect has the following question options:
Here you can put a condition on the question. Read more about setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.