A table question (multi response) is a question in which the respondent grades multiple questions on the same points. This question is displayed as a fold-out screen / accordion. The respondent is shown the first sub-question and then clicks on any subsequent sub-question. Does the target group consist of somewhat older respondents? Please include this in the question text so that it is clear that the next sub question should be expanded.
The choice options for a multi-response table question are displayed with boxes containing check marks when selected.
- Question text: What do you think of the following aspects?
- Sub-question: Price - Colour - Sustainability
- Answers: Very satisfied - Satisfied- Neutral - Unsatisfied- Very unsatisfied
On this page:
Add a table question (multi response)
Add a Table Question (multi response)
- Click in the menu on "Questions" and "Enter Questions".
- Choose "Table Question (multi response)" and press the "Select" button.
- Enter the main question at "Question text".
- Fill in the sub questions.
- Fill in the possible answers.
- Press the "Save" button.
Quick Question Creation?
More information on Batch Input.
The Table Question (multi response) has the following question options:
You can switch between question types.
Here you can put a condition on the question. Read more about setting conditions.
Click on to add an image to the question. Make a choice from the available images in the MediaManager or upload your own image.
Embed a link of a video (for example, YouTube or Vimeo) or add a MP3- or MP4-file. The maximum file size that's allowed is 30 MB. Add in the ALT tag a description of the file for extra recognition by text to speech software.
Block question on return
If the respondent has pressed "next" the respondent cannot change the answer anymore.
Question on same page previous question
Show this question on the same page as the previous question.
Show sub questions in any order
All sub questions are rotated through this option.
Number of checkmarks per sub-question
Set a range or the exact, minimum or maximum number of checkmarks.
If you want a respondent to continue automatically or stay on this question longer, you can use the timer.
Choose the display of the table question. You can choose from an accordion or matrix view.
Sub question options
Here you can set the condition on the subquestion. Read more about setting conditions .
You can use the following options for the answers:
Jump: when this box has been filled , you can send the respondent to a different question than the next.
Add an image via the mediamanager. With this you can display an image as an answer option.
More options: after clicking the more options icon the following functionalities are presented to you.
- Exclusive answer. Once this answer has been given, no other answers can be entered.
- Definition. IIf the respondents hovers over the "i" for information, an explanation appears on the answer (maximum of 400 characters).
- Labels. You can also add the label per answer.